Contact, Directions and Company Information
215 East Clyde Street
Argyll & Bute
From the lower end of Sinclair Street in the centre of Helensburgh, follow East Clyde Street in an easterly direction, passing an
Esso garage on the left. After another 300 metres, turn left into the club (opposite Somerville Lane).
From Dumbarton, follow the coast road through Cardross towards Helensburgh. Passing under one railway line, and then over another,
you will shortly find our turning on the right-hand side, opposite Somerville Lane.
Registered in Scotland, Number SC269594
215 East Clyde Street, Helensburgh, G84 7AP
Craighelen Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, is a Company Limited by Guarantee, having
received a dispensation not to include the word 'Limited' in its title.
The Board Members are:
- Chairman: Mr. Ian McCall
- Company Secretary: Mrs. Sandra Juster
- Director: Mr. Lee Humphries
The following Office Bearers support the Board:
- Finance: Mr. Lee Humphries
- Tennis: Mrs. Jackie Morris
- Welfare Officer: Mrs. Sandra Juster
- Social and Bar: Ms. Sarah Colman
- Social and Bar: Ms. Ashley Bolton
- Squash: Mr. Scott Weir
- Membership Secretary: Mrs. Louise Robertson
If you would like any information on the club or its facilities, or you have
any questions please contact us using the details above.